A woman in her late forties was discovered dead in a hotel room in Akumadan, Offinso Municipality, Ashanti region.
Fati Issah, the deceased, reportedly went to the Afrifa Hotel in Akumadan with one gentleman whose name was not recorded in the hotel attendance book. Fati was discovered lifeless and naked on her bed the next day.
When the hotel receptionist inquired about the woman he had come with, the unidentified man claimed he was going out to buy something, according to the source.
Attempts to contact her were futile until the door was forced open and she was discovered dead.
Rainbow Radio gathered that when she [deceased] was discovered, her braids were tied around her neck.
The body has since been deposited at the Nkenkaasu government hospital mortuary for autopsy, and a police investigation has been launched.
Source: rainbow radio
|Disclaimer: Opinions expressed here are those of the writers and do not reflect those of Peacefmonline.com. Peacefmonline.com accepts no responsibility legal or otherwise for their accuracy of content. Please report any inappropriate content to us, and we will evaluate it as a matter of priority.|
- Best hotels and resorts in the US? Vote now for your favorites
- Hilton Bayfront employees reach deal with hotel regarding new contract
- Jennifer Lopez and Ben Affleck Look Parisian Chic During Honeymoon Lunch Date
- Gleaming mooncake deals for mid-autumn festival 2022, Lifestyle News
- Take a peek at Nashville's first five-diamond hotel