San Antonio falls at the bottom of the list of most expensive hotels.
A new survey comparing average hotel rates for 50 cities put San Antonio on the bottom of its list this year, but in this case being on the bottom of the list is a good thing for travelers. The results of antonio-district-renter-profiles/”>a survey from Cheaphotels.org, a subsidiary of Booking.com, ranked hotel rates in 50 cities from most expensive to least expensive in 2022.
The survey put the Alamo City right at No. 50 with an average hotel rate of $107, saying its the cheapest among 50 cities on the list following Omaha, Nebraska with a rate $109. San Antonio’s neighboring city to the north, Austin, didn’t fare as well, coming in at No. 2 with an average hotel rate of $255 right under Boston with $262.
- Best hotels and resorts in the US? Vote now for your favorites
- Hilton Bayfront employees reach deal with hotel regarding new contract
- Jennifer Lopez and Ben Affleck Look Parisian Chic During Honeymoon Lunch Date
- Gleaming mooncake deals for mid-autumn festival 2022, Lifestyle News
- Take a peek at Nashville's first five-diamond hotel