A 43-year-old woman and a 27-year-old man were found dead in a hotel room in Rohtak, police said on Thursday.
The woman had left home stating that she was going to bring medicines from the hospital while the man had told his family that he was heading to work. But as both did not return home, their respective families approached the police.
The police spokesperson added the hotel manager had alerted them after finding the duo’s bodies in the room.
He added that it appears to be a suicide pact, but investigation is on the matter.
“The victim’s bodies have been sent to Post Graduate Institute of Medical Sciences (PGIMS), Rohtak, for autopsy. Investigation is on to find out the reason behind the deaths,” the spokesman added.
He further said a forensic team has collected evidence from the crime scene.
- Best hotels and resorts in the US? Vote now for your favorites
- Hilton Bayfront employees reach deal with hotel regarding new contract
- Jennifer Lopez and Ben Affleck Look Parisian Chic During Honeymoon Lunch Date
- Gleaming mooncake deals for mid-autumn festival 2022, Lifestyle News
- Take a peek at Nashville's first five-diamond hotel