As per data available on BSE, total traded quantity on the counter stood at 34,597 shares with a turnover of Rs 1.03 crore till 11:59AM (IST). The stock traded at a price-to-earnings (P/E) multiple of 95.71, while the price-to-book value ratio stood at 4.79.
Return on equity (ROE) was at -3.5 per cent, according to exchange data. The stock hit an intraday high of Rs 303.0 and a low of Rs 295.85 during the session and quoted a 52-week high price of Rs 348.7 and a 52-week low of Rs 180.75.
The stock’s beta value, which measures its volatility in relation to the broader market, stood at 0.56.
The 200-DMA (day moving average) of the stock stood at Rs 281.96 on January 20, while the 50-DMA was at Rs 316.92. If a stock trades above 50-DMA and 200-DMA, it usually means the immediate trend is upward. On the other hand, if the stock trades below 50-DMA and 200-DMA, it is considered a bearish trend. If it trades between 50-DMA and 200-DMA, then it suggests the stock can go either way.
The Relative Strength Index (RSI) of the stood at 33.34. The RSI oscillates between zero and 100. Traditionally, a stock is considered overbought when the RSI value stands above 70 and oversold when it is below 30. Promoter holding
- Best hotels and resorts in the US? Vote now for your favorites
- Hilton Bayfront employees reach deal with hotel regarding new contract
- Jennifer Lopez and Ben Affleck Look Parisian Chic During Honeymoon Lunch Date
- Gleaming mooncake deals for mid-autumn festival 2022, Lifestyle News
- Take a peek at Nashville's first five-diamond hotel