A California airport scored a higher satisfaction rating than a Texas one, according to a new report.
The folks at Travel Lens revealed that John Wayne Airport in Santa Ana, California, scored a higher passenger satisfaction rating than Dallas Love Field. That’s one point for California in the ongoing feud between states.
A full breakdown included the amount of passenger satisfaction points each airport scored out of a 1,000:
- Tampa International Airport- 846 points
- Indianapolis International- 842 points
- Pittsburgh International- 839 points
- John Wayne Airport- 826 points
- Southwest Florida International- 826
- Dallas Love Field- 825 points
Travel Lens used factors such as baggage claim and terminal facilities to measure passenger satisfaction. The other Texas airport to make the list was William P. Hobby Airport in Houston at 803 points.
Along with passenger satisfaction, the report also ranked several other factors for Dallas Love Field:
- Overall airport rating– 7.35/10
- Average wait time- 9 minutes
- Google review rating- 4.4/5
- CO2 emission per passenger– 98g/km